MY PAGES:


Tuesday, April 4, 2017

LIFE: MY MARVELOUS MARCH FAVORITES

 

Happy Tuesday, Blogland!


I was out of town without my laptop FOR the past week, but I'M back today WITH MY MARCH FAVORITES just a few days late.


what are SOME OF your favorites from the past month?


feel free to share yours in the comments below, I'm always looking for new goodies to try! 



1. John Frieda Fine To Full Blow-Out VOLUMe Spray

amazon = $8.35


2. gold no tangle wet hair brush

amazon = $6.99


3. SALON PERFECT PINK-Y SWEAR NEON POP NAIL POLISH

WALMART = $3.98


4. JEUNESSE INSTANTLY AGELESS UNDER EYE CREAM

amazon = $34


5. HIGH TIDE NEON PINK STRAPPY BIKINI SET

cabana del sol = $58 *


(got my swim set at tj maxx on clearence for only $12!)

side note: the color on thier site is not accurate,

its more vibrant neon as it appears on here.


||  ABOVE LAYOUT CREATED BY LIESL EHARDT|| 


2 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt