MY PAGES:


Saturday, November 15, 2014

SATURDAY SAYINGS: MEANT TO BE, HAPPINESS, SMILING, LETTING GO AND KINDNESS


Happy, Happy Saturday, Bogland!

Hope you all had a lovely week.  I was sent a Thank You note and little gift at work this week.

Most of you know, I love cards, more than gifts themselves, and a thank you is always a nice surprise. However, this thoughtful gift just happened to be too perfect for me as well.  

It was a 2015 calendar filled with "Live in the Moment" quotes, which has been my motto as of late, and I posted it over on my Instagram.

I'm sure I'll be posting some of the quotes inside of it here for Saturday Sayings next year.  Till then, I want to keep each a surprise for now, so, I have not looked ahead at the months and quotes for each.

Have a Super Sunday ahead, and let's get onto the quotes! :)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)


(image)


3 comments :

  1. ...read, absorbed, applied...forward.. (and thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they spoke to you in some way, and you are most welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt