MY PAGES:


Friday, March 21, 2014

PICTURE SHOW: WINE TASTING IN NAPA VALLEY, FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY AND LIFE LATELY


Happy Friday, Blogland!

In trying to be more active on my blog again, and so, I'm here with some pictures from the past week or two.  I'm most looking forward to seeing my younger sister, brother-in-law and adorable, big, blue eyed nephew, whom you'll see in the last picture, out in New Mexico next week!

Other pictures include my time last week in Northern California enjoying San Francisco  Sausalito and Napa Valley doing a little wine tasting at Rutherford Hill, where we also enjoyed a lunch and chilled Chardonnay at a table overlooking the gorgeous vineyards on a perfect day!  

As well as my best friend Lena's birthday, a Sweet 16+ prom style celebration, at Dylan's Candy Bar in NYC.  Along with plays and dinners in the city, time with my other childhood best friend, Jen, of 28 years and counting, and her children.  Moments that is nearest and dearest to my heart these days, as well as a little Throwback Thursday to my acting days on NBC's "American Dreams."

I am still trying to figure out where the next chapter of my life is going to take me, but trying to enjoy the moments and each opportunity as they happen.

I hope you are all enjoy the start to spring, and I'll be back tomorrow with some Saturday Sayings to offer a little inspiration to myself, and hopefully, you as well! :)
(images via my Instagram)


3 comments :

  1. You always look like you're having so much fun and are always full of joy. It's very refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good! Glad you are enjoying every.single.moment. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look like you are having the best time!! Enjoy it girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt